You want results, not work!
Analyzing traceability, categorizing requirements, setting up a ReqIF exchange – there are many activities where you care about a quality result. In requirements engineering and management, there are many tedious activities that still need a skilled engineer.
We offer an alternative to hiring an expensive consultant: Let us do the work at a fixed price, a clearly defined time frame and guaranteed outcome.
How We Work
- Pick the outcome you need (e.g. ReqIF exchange up and running)
- 30-Minute conversation where we identify the scope of the ReqIF exchange
- Fixed price, time-boxed offer for getting it done
- You provide us with access to people and systems
- We work with the relevant stakeholders to define, test and document an exchange process, based on your requirements
- After launch, we provide 3 months support and fine-tuning
Tools and Services
Requirements and MBSE Service Packages
We perform mundane but important tasks in product development in a fixed time frame for a fixed price to relieve your team. This includes traceability analysis and maintenance, SysML-modeling based on textual requirements and similar activities.
ReqIF.academy: Requirements Exchange Services, Training and Tools
A knowledge library for the Requirements Interchange Format (ReqIF) and requirements exchange. It contains content like software, checklists and references, as well as ready-to-go solutions.
Our Proven Process
We start by capturing the context for the activity at hand.
A proper test setup gives us agility and quick feedback loops.
Producing the Deliverable
Based on your input, we follow a proven process to produce your deliverable following best practices.
Validation & Verification
At checkpoints and at the end, we validate the deliverable together with you and verify that it works as expected with life data.
Fine Tuning & Support
Once you are up and running, we provide you with three months of support and fine-tuning.