Bringing Science to Systems Engineering
Formal Mind bridges the gap between science and industry.
Our company’s foundation is comprised of promising technologies rooted in research that has the potential of becoming industry-strength products.
Out team consists of system thinkers who understand the needs of industry practitioners.
Lead by Dr. Michael Jastram, who combines over 20 years hands-on experience with systems engineering and requirements management with a strong scientific background and a doctorate in requirements modeling.
We provide products and services that help you in the field.
We provide consulting services where we solve your problems, while building products that provide real value, based on practical experience.
Formal Mind has affiliations with the following Organizations:
- Eclipse Foundation – Project Lead of the Eclipse Requirements Modeling Framework
- GfSE – Member and participant of the German chapter of INCOSE
- Jama Software – Solution Architecture Services and Reseller
- Qualicen GmbH — Integrator of the Holmes requirements quality library
- Hood Group — Integration partner
- invenio Systems Engineering – Integration partner
Formal Mind was founded in 2011 as a spin-off of Heinrich Heine University of Düsseldorf.